SAP Solutions for Industry 4.0
- 17. 10. 2020
- 09:00 to 10:30
- SAP ON24
You are kindly invited to attend a series of informative virtual meetings. At these innovative hours we will focus on solutions for Industry 4.0, that are currently in use by companies such as Cetis, Helios and SIP Šempeter. On July 21st, SAP held a resounding virtual event called SAP Industry 4.NOW, where we presented our approach to digital transformation in manufacturing enterprises. At this web address (link) you can access the recordings taken at this event. Together with our partners we will show you the most advanced solutions in the segment of Industry 4.0 that have been implemented by Slovenian companies.
Manufacturing companies are finding are being challenged by trying to both maximize productivity and manufacture high quality individualized products while customers constanly change their requirements. Many enterprises are recognizing that taking up Industry 4.0 is a strategically important task, so they turn these challenges into advantages.
For many, Industry 4.0 is focused on manufacturing, factories and distribution. Even though it is a part of the story for SAP, it is not the whole story. We believe that organizations can really benefit by Industry 4.0 if they integrate it throughout their whole organization. The goal is maintaining a production process and supply chain that dynamically adjust to differening requirements, configurations and workflows by using artificial intelligence and smart networks to inteconnect machines, employees and external partners. The whole enterprise is to be connected – logistics, production, procurement and after-sales service, making every step of the way organized. That way inefficiencies and delays that diminsh customer satisfaction are avoided.
- 09:00 SAP Industry 4.NOW as a challenge and opportunity
- 09.05 SAP from development to product management (DEMO):
- Demonstration of different integrated SAP solutions for Industry 4.0 (SAP PLM, SAP ME and MII, AIN, SAP TM, SAP EWM, SAP IBP)
- 09.30 Practical examples:
- SAP partner Processi: SAP Plant Connectivity used for manufacturing line interconnection at company Domel, SAP MII used for controlling production at company Cetis
- SAP partner Expertum: SAP Cloud Platform – efficient organization of transport in company Helios
- SAP partner Itelis: PP-DS – detailed production planning in company SIP Šempeter
- 10.15 Questions & answers
- 10:30 End
The virtual workshop is meant for executive officers, employees in logistics and production, and IT managers.
The workshop will be in the Slovenian language.
Feel free to view the recording of the event on the ON24 platform.